Some caves have a leadership system. These are the known leaders in the BEC for caves on Mendip and South Wales. Appearance on this list does not mean these people are obliged to take you on a trip, so ask nicely!
Updated January 2017
Please contact the Caving Secretary with any ammendments. You can to this via the contact us form form the main menu.
- St Cuthbert’s Chris Castle, Vern Freeman, Pete Glanvill, Martin Grass, Pete Hellier, Kangy King, Tim Large, Faye Litherland, MadPhil Rowsell, Estelle Sandford, Chris Smart, Nigel Taylor, Dave Turner, Greg Villis, Mike Wilson, Toby Maddocks, Hels Warren
- Reservoir Hole Jeff Price, Martin Grass, Pete Glanvill
- Charterhouse Stu Gardiner, Pete Hellier
- Fairy Caves Pete Glanvill, Martin Grass, Pete Rose, Chris Smart, Dave Turner, Mandy Voysey. Vern Freeman
- Grebe Martin Grass
- Wookey Hole Martin Grass
- Dan Yr Ogof/Tunnel Hellie Brooke, Martin Grass, Rob Harper, Paul Fairman, Stuart Gardiner, Laura Benn, Rich Smith, Rufus Allan
- Ogof Capel Paul Fairman (also key holder)